SEBSA is looking for a medior or senior ASP .NET Core developer to work on renewing new websites in our portfolio. We develop applications for consumers and businesses.
What will you do as ASP .NET Core developer?
As developer you play an important role in the success of our company. You brainstorm about new functions with the members of the development team and the other stakeholders (product Owners, UX designers, frontend developers). You contribute to the development of a solution and the architecture. You write good, testable, and scalable code, which millions of people use every day.
In this position you will get started with one of our existing products and work on upgrading it to a modern and future-proof solution. You will be working on renewing websites we have bought earlier this year. These websites are popular and widely used across Europe, but are in urgent need of a technical refresh. We will be building these sites in .NET Core, and will refresh the appearance. This refresh will consist of making the sites responsive, using modern CSS (TailwindCSS) while keeping the sites familiar for our users.
You will be working in an international team of experienced, medior and junior developers – which means that your contribution will be highly visible. Within our team you get the freedom to apply your own ideas and have an impact on the organization. We believe in continuously improving processes and exchanging experiences. We are an agile organization, where you as a team estimate what a feasible amount of work is, and work towards it together. You have daily contact with your team to coordinate what is going well and where help is needed. We finish features and release them on a regular basis, we don’t do big bang releases. If a customer has a wish, we quickly address it and continue until the customer is satisfied.
What you need to bring
• You have at least 3 years’ experience with C# and the .NET framework.;
• Experience with ASP .NET Core;
• Experience with SQL;
• Frontend experience, and eye for detail;
• Experience with Azure is a bonus.
• You are, and continue to be, well informed of developments in your field.
• You have excellent analytical skills.
• You are independent, self-organizing and able to work on complex projects.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer
• Work within a successful and fast-growing organization.
• Develop and maintain products that are used by millions.
• A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you.
• Plenty of freedom on how you schedule your work and special benefit schemes.
• Informal and hands-on culture with short communication lines.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sri Lanka