- Play a key role in establishing and developing a new concept. Together with the Product Owner and other specialists in the field of (public) transport, you will work on the realization of the new application with which we will serve our users for the next years in the rapidly changing landscape of mobility.
- You are not only involved in developing apps, but you are also able to advise in the field of UX / UI.
- Ensure a good link between front-end and back-end development.
- Monitor the performance of the app and analyze how you can improve it.
- Preparation and maintenance of troubleshooting documentation.
- Work well with our other software engineers, product owners and interaction designers.
You will work in an international team of experienced, medior and junior developers. Within our team you are given the freedom to apply your own ideas and have an impact on the organization. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and the exchange of experiences.
What you need to bring
- Experience with Kotlin. Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform is an advantage.
- It is an advantage if you also have knowledge of iOS (Swift).
- Knowlegde of the MVVM pattern.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude with a constant eye on delivering the best quality.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sri Lanka